Games in Context: Lectures & workshops around the digital game culture
The DSI Community Gaming, together with the Zentralbibliothek Zürich (ZB) and the Zurich University of the Arts (ZHdK), is organizing the public event series «Games in Context» from March to December 2023. The increasing influence of digital games on our society will be made visible and discussed.
«Games in Context» creates a better understanding of digital gaming culture. By contextualizing games in various lectures and workshops, it shows how diverse the topics in digital gaming culture are and how important an understanding of games is for today's life. In addition to their global cultural power, games influence the way audiovisual and narrative content is delivered and how we learn and work.
For more information and all dates, click here.
- UZH Digital Strategy: Community review & information event
- Research Assistant in the area of digital higher didactics 60 %
- New project: «Government as a platform»
- Paper of DSI Professor published in «Nature Human Behavior»
- DSI Community Mobility: Interdisciplinary Workshop – Call for Participation
- DSI researcher Dr. Ning Wang appointed Member of the WEF’s Global Future Council
- Now open: DSI Infrastructure & Lab Call
- Big data, big challenges: Conclusion NRP 75
- New DIZH professorship «Digital Higher Education»
- The DSI Community Sustainability introduces itself
- DIZH: Innovative projects put people at the centre
- 3 Questions about PREMIA – new project in the «DSI Infrastructures & Labs» series
- Event: «ChatGPT & Co. – eine Chance für Forschung und Lehre?»
- Questions wanted for «Digitalization Monitor 2023»
- New DIZH professorship
- DSI Community Education: Kick-Off
- Paper from DSI members awarded
- New digital professorships