DSI Community Mobility: Interdisciplinary Workshop – Call for Participation
The DSI Community Mobility is organizing its 2-day interdisciplinary workshop in Filzbach, Switzerland on June 22-23, 2023, to connect researchers interested in the future of mobility and establish collaborations in the field.
Are you interested in research about the future of mobility? Do you want to connect and establish a research collaboration in this area? The DSI Community Mobilty organizes the workshop as a «marketplace of ideas» to support research exchange and collaborations in the area of mobility and digitalization. The main topic of the workshop this year will be «Smart cities and urban analytics» and it includes but is not limited to human mobility, navigation, autonomous vehicles, smart cities, space mobility, etc.
This workshop pursues two aims. First, to provide a platform for researchers from different disciplines to connect and present/exchange research ideas in this domain. Second, to develop a preliminary research plan for the ideas accepted for presentation within the focus group discussions.
More information and the registration link can be found here. (PDF, 298 KB)
- UZH Digital Strategy: Community review & information event
- Research Assistant in the area of digital higher didactics 60 %
- New project: «Government as a platform»
- Paper of DSI Professor published in «Nature Human Behavior»
- Games in Context: Lectures & workshops around the digital game culture
- DSI researcher Dr. Ning Wang appointed Member of the WEF’s Global Future Council
- Now open: DSI Infrastructure & Lab Call
- Big data, big challenges: Conclusion NRP 75
- New DIZH professorship «Digital Higher Education»
- The DSI Community Sustainability introduces itself
- DIZH: Innovative projects put people at the centre
- 3 Questions about PREMIA – new project in the «DSI Infrastructures & Labs» series
- Event: «ChatGPT & Co. – eine Chance für Forschung und Lehre?»
- Questions wanted for «Digitalization Monitor 2023»
- New DIZH professorship
- DSI Community Education: Kick-Off
- Paper from DSI members awarded
- New digital professorships