Further use of the teaching videos of Studium Digitale
The videos produced within the framework of Studium Digitale are licensed material with copyright, which is the sole property of the Digital Society Initiative. The contents of Studium Digitale may be used within the framework of university teaching at the UZH as well as at other universities under certain conditions of use. If you are interested in obtaining the contents of Studium Digitale, we kindly ask you to fill out the form below.
Declaration of consent for the use of the teaching videos Studium Digitale
- Non-commercial use: UZH grants the user a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, free right to use the downloaded content for the partner's own internal teaching purposes in whole or in part. Any commercial use is prohibited.
- No Derivative Works: The creation of works derived from or based on the downloaded content, in which the licensed material is translated, altered, rearranged, redesigned or otherwise modified, is not permitted.
- No liability: The UZH does not guarantee the correctness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the content, information and data contained in Studium Digitale, or their suitability for a particular purpose, and excludes any liability for incomplete or incorrect content.
- No passing on to third parties: Passing on or sublicensing of the contents is prohibited.
- Source reference: The rights to the content of the Studium Digitale are the sole property of the UZH; for each use, the online course "Studium Digitale" must be appropriately referenced ("The videos used originate from the "Studium Digitale" of the UZH Digital Society Initiative.")