The deadline for submitting your Community Program Proposal is November 1, 2022.
A DSI Community is a group of DSI members working in the topic area of a Challenge Area or Cross Cutting Topic.
- Only DSI Communities now have access to DSI funds.
- DSI communities are entitled to use the DSI premises.
- The DSI Communities apply with a program for financial support.
- The DSI Board of Directors decides on the applications.
- DSI Network members can create new communities.
Creation of new communities
Is there a topic you want to tackle with colleagues from the DSI Network?
Annual Community Program
- Funding for a community coordinator
- Seed funding for application writing
- Funding for Fellows
- Organization of events, workshops, etc.
Board of Directors decides on the entirety of the Communities' applications
- Set priorities
- Facilitate synergies between the activities of the communities
There is no automatic entitlement for funding.
In principle, the DSI does not support any hardware (e.g. tablets). Nor can the DSI finance the development of products or services. The Board of Directors decides on the support, using the DSI’s strategic funds, according to the following criteria A-I. Fulfilment of these criteria does not constitute a legal entitlement to funding.
Here can download the Financing Criteria (PDF, 293 KB).