DSI Label in the database of third-party funds of the UZH
Have you raised third-party funds in connection with the DSI or the DIZH, or for a project relevant to digitalization?
Then we would like to ask you to label these projects as such in the UZH's database of third-party funds (Drittmitteldatenbank).
When you open a project in the third-party database, you will be asked to make a selection via a dialogue. The following labels are available:
- Project responsible is a:
- DSI/DIZH Professorship
- DSI/DIZH Assistant Professorship
- DSI PhD student
- researcher employed at the DSI
- DIZH Bridge Professorship or
- DIZH Bridge Postdoc
- Project of a DSI Community:
- which is administered at the DSI, or
- made possible by DSI Funding, or
- made possible by cooperation with a DSI Fellow, or
- declared as such by the project manager (in agreement with institute/faculty/DSI)
DSI/DIZH projects are subject to an adjusted overhead distribution.
- The project has a weak connection to the DSI/DIZH or deals with a digitalization-relevant topic.
Not relevant (with respect to DSI/DIZH):
- No relationship to the DSI/DIZH or to digitalization topics
If you subsequently have to label a third-party funded project, please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).