Digitalization is more than just technology. In companies, it is also part of personnel and organizational development and only in this way does it become a successful project for organizations.
DSI has set itself the goal of making the effects of digitalization on society and the working world future-oriented. This includes the analysis of old thought patterns and the development of new competences - also in the field of organizational development in companies and organisationz.
DSI is pleased to invite you to the following kick-off event of the newly established Center for Competency and Organizational Development:
«Digitalisierung mit Herz & Strategie»
(Event in German)
UZH Center (Location tbd)
19 November, 17:30-21:00 Uhr
«Digitalisierung mit Herz & Strategie» is an inspiring, non-commercial DSI event with workshop character on the "human factor" in (digital) change processes with sufficient time for exchange and networking.
Especially for established companies and organizations with historically grown structures, digitalization means a step into the unknown. This makes it all the more important to get employees and managers on board. The key factors here are the perfect mindset, good internal communication and a coherent external image.
In this practice-oriented event, participants will learn
- why digitalization must "make sense" for the company and how to create the right mindset
- why a convincing "digitalization story" is needed for employees and customers and how this can be successfully communicated within the company
- why a coherent branding is needed and how to show customers and business partners what the company stands for
Impulse lectures and practical exercises by:
- Dr. Désirée Anja Jäger (Digital Society Initiative UZH, Future Lead), expert for personnel and organizational development in digitalization
- Dr. Karin Thier (Narrata Consult, Karlsruhe), expert for communication strategies and storytelling in change processes
- Youri Sawerschel (Creative Supply, Zurich), expert for transformative branding strategies
The event has workshop character and is output-oriented. It is not an info-event. It is therefore aimed specifically at specialists and managers in companies and organisations
- who are responsible for personnel and organizational development
- have decision-making authority over digitalization and change projects in managerial positions
- Manage digitalization and change projects
The event is not open to
- Persons who simply want to inform themselves about the topic
- Management Consultants, Consultants
Admission is by pre-registration only via email to Désirée Jäger email@example.com