What is the composition of DSI?
The DSI consists of challenge areas, cross-cutting issues, research groups, professorships, fellowships and scientific services:
- Challenge Areas are research topics in various areas of the societal challenges posed by digitization.
- Cross-cutting topics concern both methodological issues and issues relevant to all problem areas.
- Research groups are usually assigned to individual problem areas and/or cross-sectional topics.
- The DSI would like to support the faculties in defining current professorships that are oriented towards the general goals of the DSI.
- DSI Fellows are either scientists of the UZH or invited external fellows who are temporarily associated with specific DSI research areas.
- Scientific services are provided by the DSI office to all scientists who are members of the DSI.