DSI Infrastructure & Lab Call
The Call is now open.
The «Digitalization Initiative of the Zurich Higher Education Institutions» (DIZH) finances the creation or promotion of infrastructures and labs. The terms «infrastructure» and «lab» are deliberately broadly defined. The focus is on the establishment of jointly usable infrastructures or structural vessels to promote collaborative settings for research that touches upon the idea of digital transformation. Examples include regular, purpose-oriented meetings of researchers to jointly develop solutions, the combination of existing infrastructures or the development of new ones that are conducive to interdisciplinary cooperation. However, the call for DSI Infrastructures & Labs is not aimed solely at supporting individuals or projects.
- Applicants must be full DSI members
- Funding from CHF 20'000.- to 100'000.- for maximum of 2 years; co-financing mandatory
- Application deadline: April 23, 2023
- Decision of the commission: May 8, 2023
- Approved projects must start latest in November 2023
- More Information & templates in the boxes on the right side